Sunday, November 12, 2006

Monday morning

im so sorry for my horrible spelling or whatsoever becos im so totally lack of sleep and haunted by flu.... even as im typing this, my eyes are like half closed... really feel like rubbing my nose off! such a turn off! anyway, still have
1) Proposal not done
2) IMGT test not mugged for
3) QLA test (next week)
4) LESSON later from 9 to 6! *a real turn off*

im so screwed ='( i really hope i have more time.. . . .

anyway, juz got home not long ago from JS birthday, so yah happy birthday my beloved senior! the beer @ brewerkz is wayyyy strong.... for me la, 3 cups and im rather high le and the chicken wings suck! its as if they poured chill padi sauce all over it =( SPICY!!

happen to realise that quite alot of my junior are bugged with problem of the heart.... ok la only got 2 la.
for the guy.... i really hope you'll see that you ain't that bad a person, all you really need to do is to not falter time after time again and questioning your eligibility... you keep telling me she's a nice gal, and i really do agree with you! but immediately after you say that, u follow up by saying that "I'm not good enough." sheesh, how perfect a man do you want to be?
a friend once said, "Grow up! not down!" meaning grow positively without regrets and not down (negative growth)... hope it works for you =)

for my junior gal who was so drunk tonight... you REALLY PUNK ALOT la! u say IM ALRIGHT, or IM OK, nothing is wrong with me and etc etc. but we dun really see it everytime you drink. Firstly, if your ok and happy with your life, you wouldn't even wana use drinking as an escape... trust me, i know how it is to feel like crap. You're eligible that i have to agree with you. so dun be too 'seeking' abt love, let it come to u... AND NO! not all guys are jerks, im a good example =)) hehehehehe! wish u well!
.....
....
...
..
.
cough
cough
=( i really think i contracted TB =((((

damage assessment = Fever, Sore Throat, running nose(for the 3rd day straight)
but still have to work =(

night all! and happy bday to JS!!!!



i wish i know that you care

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Lifehouse - Take M...