Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Wednesday!!! Half way through!

Wednesday! half way through the week and still got lots not done....

1. KBS not done
2. Project incomplete
3. Life not right
4. Love not there
5. Money no have

Damn the Trepidation!!! so damn pissed off by my 'over sensitivity'!!! Argh!
im rather bothered by some stuff happening in my life now... my heart skipped a beat yesterday night while giving tution to junkang. P.S junkang = my tutee and no valarie he is WAY too young for you!!

i was teaching him the difference between 'can' and 'could' wen that happened my whole face sunk man!
Junkang: "Kel, why ur face so...... black?"
Me : "nothing actually, i wish i 'could' understand my feelings now"

*sheesh* speaking about utilising every emotion to quote an example!

so went for to catch CARS yesterday with the guys and tt really cheered me up alot! Let me spoil the show a little bit for those who have yet to catch it =P *im evil*... HAHA!

gish of the movie? Life isn't always about winning.... Its more about the journey and the people we meet that will change our lives in the process..! *told you i'll spoil the show for u =P*

ms gan jiaying bring ur cousins to watch this man! way cute! i simply adore that little mexican speaking tire changing forklift! wahahaha! *shoot me pls*
.
..
...
....
got home, prepared for work and started to feel the sting again *utterly detestable*
this is my prison... *8 to 5, mondays to fridays*

and so now sitting in the office blogging! wheeee whooo!!!
oh ya! was watching utube juz a moment ago and stumbled upon a singapore idol clip.... the NongNongAgo? that simply made my day man! darn hilarous!

dick's expression was simply classic! "That's a really nong Nong NOng NONg NONG version" gosh that guy (wadever his name is) looks like a blur cock up there. Better not comment too much cos i cant sing for Sh*t either =P

how i wish i've the courage to let u know man! Trepidations!

i'll let u know soon . . . its not always abt the outcome.... its more abt the journey

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Lifehouse - Take M...