Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Hi guys! its been a week and busy busy busy!!

Earning Money of course!

but hey! i've gotta admit, im being paid pretty well for just half a day @ work! but waiting for your pay check to arrive can be such a dreadful process.... i seem to be broke like 29 outta the 30 days a month which explains why i stay @ home most of the time =) TO SAVE MONEY!

went down to toa phayo on sunday to collect the goodie bags for the army half marathon and my poor girl's application didn't get through! that spoilt her mood pretty badly, but cheer up my dear, u can have my goodie bag =) i can rot @ home with you this sunday instead of running *my aspiration (to rot)! * SLACKERS rock big time!

school's a drag too.... im like doing 5 to 6 hours relief lessons back to back a day! have to stay back after school to help the sec 2 and 3 normal academic students with verbal communication and stuff.... money really dun come easy eh?
but hey, the pay is my one and only motivation to drag my butt outta bed at 6.10 every morning! so yah, got nothing i can complain about that.
IT CERTAINLY PAYS BETTER THAN Ministry of Manpower!

come to think of it, my live revolves around school and home.... mostly. utterly no live! gotta get out more!

well something's for sure, you spiced up my live darling =) <3 u lots =D

dun mess with me! my girlfriend's a dragon boater! i'll get her to beat u up so piss off!
*aggression* =P



2 hearts, 2 souls, 1 love

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Lifehouse - Take M...