Sunday, June 18, 2006

Monday..... AGAIN!

Its MONDAY...........AGAIN! gotta agree, this is gonna be a endless cycle for the next half of my life! *monday blues*

Made a pact with yihan ystday night while sending her over to her grandparent's place. "We shan't meet for the next 3 days" rational being 'Absence makes the heart fonder'...! Now i totally regret why i agree to that in the first place -.-" ARGH!!!!
.
..
...
I'm not suppose to:
1) Call her..
2) Text Her..
3) Visit her friendster
4) Visit her blog
5) pop by her place.....!
ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

and that BITCH said i wouldn't last 2 days! i'll prove you WRONG my dear! and do get my FOSSIL Watch ready by the end of this 3 days worx! *smirks*
...
..
.

our darling ying bei bei went for PLASTIC SURGERY on friday! isn't that cool or wad?! though its considered a small procedure (juz cutting a double eyelid), she's still the first peep that i know who has gone under the knife =))


Before:



After:


still a little swollen though... but think she'll look great in another day or so from now =) so happy for you my dear! think i've to go for a full facial makeover! *determined*
.....
....
...
..
.
darn! still 2 more fagging hours in the office and training later!!! whee-o-whee!!!! i shall numb myself with lactic acid!!! I WILL SURVIVE!!!


we'll get there.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Lifehouse - Take M...