Saturday, July 18, 2009

Strength!

Wah this is really the first weekend that I literally have no plans lei!

Luckily, was able to meet up with Chiu Hao and Jay Jay. I walked to their place, because I was super money cautions now! Besides, on map it was less than 4km away! I couldn't be more wrong as I took nearly 50mins just to walk there!

Anyway, their place is really spacious and has this commanding view from the hill top.. Initially harboured the thoughts of staying with them but that place is really not very accessible with only 2 to 3 buses that i can take to school. Perhaps I've gotten used to my Cousin's place already?

Had dinner with his friends at Bondi Beach and the first thing he said when we got there was that Paris Hilton visited that beach! Euuuu.
Other than that, the place is better than most places in Sydney because the shops there open till late and it has this BBQ store that sells BBQ Pork/ Lamb ribs!!! AWESOME! its something like what Cafe Cartel has, only way BIGGER!

the 4 Singaporeans (me included) shared like 2 plates of Ribs and the rest of them had 1 EACH! Hell of an appetite man!

The dinner was a welcome break from the mono-coloured world I've been in over the past 3 days =)!

Home now and yes waiting to chat with that special someone =) Glad you have great company my dear, have fun! =D

1 Comments:

Anonymous Lexy said...

hey dude ... post more pictures !!!

4:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Lifehouse - Take M...